Studying in Australia – 10 Most Common Student Visa Issues
Education is vital in the life of a person. Getting quality of it is bound to shape your future as well as your career. For this reason, many people can decide to go abroad and further their education there.
Announcing your plans to STUDY IN AUSTRALIA is subject to a lot of discussions. Several factors will weigh upon your mind, and this might render you unable to decide what is right for you. Among these factors, one of the most vital is the immigration policies of the country. Your student visa, at the end of the stay, counts, and therefore you cannot ignore it.
After you decide to study in Australia, there are some issues that you will have to consider before and during the visa application. They include:
1. First of all, you have to choose the course that you want to pursue and the university or college you want to join. The immigration offices will require you to submit the documents.
2. You have to decide on a place where you can apply. Here, you will forward all your documents.
3. What type of student visa do you have in mind? For Australia, examples include Australian Student Visa-subclass 500 and also Student Guardian Visa-subclass 590.
4. Another part of the application is the furnishing of your financial documents. These include living expenses, fees, travel expenses, and many others. They all have to be submitted.
5. How proficient are you with the English language. This will depend on your examination scores.
6. Are you permitted to work? As for now, a student visa applicant can be allowed to work for a maximum of twenty hours a week.
7. Is it possible for your family members to accompany you? You have to produce proof of fund sufficiency showing you are able to support them.
8. How long are you allowed to stay? It might be until the completion of your studies.
9. Learn about the restrictions and benefits of international students in Australia.
10. Seek expert visa guidance. Proper consultants can work wonders for you.
Quality education, such as the one offered in Australia, is essential. Once you tackle the issues that come with the process of going, you will be good to go.
- Inspiration (6)